Friday, January 13, 2012

Shit I'm a Mom!...Shit, I shouldn't say shit any more....

I had a request to write a blog of my experiences as a new mother.  There are so many to choose from, but then would they be as entertaining to you as they are to me?  I mean, she's my baby, everything she does is awesome to me.  Should I tell you about the first day she was home and shit in Mountain Man's hand while I was trying to take a picture of her butt?  Or how lifting her legs is like a lever for the shit shoot?  Seriously, an arch of shit with the shhhhhhh sound and everything.  She's shit, pissed, thrown up, and slobbered all over us and I realized, babies are fucking gross.  But when its your own child, its just cute...yeah, I'm one of those moms.

Something else I find entertaining, you can always tell a breast fed baby, she snaps like a turtle at anything that comes near her mouth.  I recently stopped breast feeding her with school coming up.  I miss it already...(sappy, I know, hormones...)  I also miss the cleavage, but most of all, I forgot, before drying up, that I had plans to give Mountain Man a pearl necklace.  Fair is fair right?

Anyhow, I apologize for being gone so long.  Its been a little difficult getting back on track.  But in return for your forgiveness, I'll leave you with a cute baby picture...(yep, one of those moms).

baby kicking back